|←Author Index: Ir||Samuel Ireland
|British author and engraver, now mainly remembered as the chief dupe of the Ireland Shakespearean forgeries.|
- A Picturesque Tour through France, Holland, Brabant (1790)
- Picturesque Views on the River Thames (1792)
- Picturesque Views on the River Medway (1793)
- Graphic Illustrations of Hogarth (1794)
- Picturesque Views on the Warwickshire Avon (1795)
- Mr. Ireland's Vindication of His Conduct (1796)
- Picturesque Views on the River Wye (1797)
Works about Ireland
- “Ireland, Samuel,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.