Author:Samuel C. Kohs
|←Author Index: Ko||Samuel C. Kohs
- Kohs, S. The Binet-Simon measuring scale for intelligence: an annotated bibliography. Journal of Educational Psychology, 1914, 5, 215-224, 279-290, 335-346.
- Kohs, S. C. The Practicability of the Binet Scale and the Question of the Borderline Case. Psychopathic Bull. No. 2, Chicago House of Correction. Nov. 1915. pp. 23. Also Tr. Sch. Bull. 1916, XII, pp. 211-224.
- Kohs, S. C. The Borderlines of Mental Deficiency. Jour. Psych. Asthv XX-3-4, Mar.-June, 1916. pp. 88-103.
- Kohs, S. C. The Intelligence Quotient and Border Unity. Jour. Delinquency. II-l, Jan. 1917. pp. 14-23.
- Block-Design Tests, Journal of Experimental Psychology (3:5) October 1920
- Kohs, S. C.: Intelligence Measurement: A Psychological and Statistical Study Based upon the Block-design Tests, The Macmillan Company, New York, 1923.
Related works 
- LIDZ, THEODORE, JAMES R. GAY, and CHRISTOPHER TIETZE: "Intelligence in cerebral deficit states and schizophrenia measured by the Kohs Block Test," Arch. Neurol. Psychiat., 48, 568-582, 1942.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1984, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 25 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.