|←Author Index: Se||Samuel Sewall
|A Massachusetts judge, best known for his involvement in the Salem witch trials.|
- Diary of Samuel Sewall, 1674-1729.
- The Revolution in New England Justified (1691)
- Phaenomena quaedam Apolyptica (1697)
- The Selling of Joseph (1700)
- Proposals Touching the Accomplishment of Prophecies (1713)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.