|←Author Index: Wa||Samuel Waddington
|English poet, anthologist, and civil servant|
- English Sonnets by Living Writers (1881)
- English Sonnets by Poets of the Past (1882)
- Sonnets of Europe (1886)
- Arthur Hugh Clough; a monograph (1883)
- Chapters of my Life (1909)
- "Some Views Respecting a Future Life" (1917)
- Prince Lucifer
Works about Waddington
- “Anthologist and Sonneteer: Death of Samuel Waddington” in The Times (1923)
- “Waddington, Samuel,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1923, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.