|←Author Index: Ni||Sergei Nilus
|Russian religious writer and self-described mystic.|
- The Jewish Peril: Protocols of the learned elders of Zion, English translation of chapter 12 of Velikoe v malom i antikhrist, kak blizkaia politicheskaia vozmozhnost. Zapiski pravoslavnago (1905)
- Believed to be an adaptation, or outright plagiarism, of Maurice Joly's Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesqiueu
- On the Bank of God's River, English translation of Na beregu Bozhiei reki, reprinted by Orthodox Christian Books and Icons, San Francisco, Calif., 1969
- Holiness Under a Bushel
- The Power of God and the Weakness of Man
- The Optina Elder Theodosius
- The Wheat and the Tares, published 1908 by Holy Trinity-St. Sergeius Lavra
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1929, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.