|←Author Index: Ra||Srinivasa Ramanujan
|Indian mathematician and one of the mathematical geniuses of the twentieth century|
- Algebraic relations between certain infinite products (1919)
- Congruence properties of partitions (1919)
- Congruence properties of partitions (1921): published posthumously by G. H. Hardy, copyrighted until 31 December 2017
- On the expression of a number in the form 𝑎𝑥²+𝑏𝑦²+𝑐𝑧²+𝑑𝑢² (1920)
- Squaring the circle (1913)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1920, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Some or all works by this author are now in the public domain because it originates from India and its term of copyright has expired. According to The Indian Copyright Act, 1957, all documents enter the public domain after sixty years counted from the beginning of the following calendar year (ie. as of 2014, prior to 1 January 1954) after the death of the author.