|←Author Index: Gr||Stefan Grabiński
A Polish writer, author of horror fiction, sometimes called "the Polish Poe".
- Salamander (Salamandra, 1924)
- Shadow of Baphomet (Cień Bafometa, 1926)
- Cloister and Sea (Klasztor i morze, 1928)
- Itongo Island (Wyspa Itongo, 1936)
- On the hill of roses (Na wzgórzu róż, 1918)
- The Motion Demon (Demon ruchu, 1919)
- Mad Pilgrim (Szalony pątnik, 1920)
- Incredible story (Niesamowita opowieść, 1922)
- Book of fire (Księga ognia, 1922)
- Passion (Namietność, 1930)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1936, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.