|←Author Index: Ha||Stephen Harper
|Prime Minister of Canada (2006-onwards). Conservative Party Member of Parliament for the riding of Calgary Southwest (2002-onward), and Reform Party Member of Parliament for the riding of Calgary West (1993-1997).|
- Speech to the National Citizens Coalition, 1997 address to American conservatives
- Opinion piece to the Calgary Sun, on 6 May 2001, regarding Canadian bilingualism
- Address to the House of Commons (20 March 2003)
- Conservative Party Agreement-in-Principle (15 October 2003)
- 2006 election victory speech (23 January 2006)
- Apology to Payers of the Canadian Head Tax (23 June 2006)
- Apology to Former Students of Indian Residential Schools (11 June 2008)
- Press Conference with Barack Obama (19 February 2009)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the U.S. because it is an edict of a government, local or foreign. See § 206.01 of the Compendium II: Copyright Office Practices. Such documents include "judicial opinions, administrative rulings, legislative enactments, public ordinances, and similar official legal documents."
These do not include works of the Organization of American States, United Nations, or any of the UN specialized agencies. See Compendium II § 206.03 and 17 U.S.C. 104(b)(5).
PD-in-USGov}}, the above U.S. Copyright Office Practice does not prevent U.S. states or localities from holding copyright abroad, depending on foreign copyright laws and regulations.