Author:Thomas Erskine May
(Redirected from Author:T. Erskine May, 1st Baron Farnborough)
|←Author Index: Ma||Thomas Erskine May
1st Baron Farnborough; British constitutional theorist
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. E. M."
- A Practical Treatise on the Law, Privileges, Proceedings and Usage of Parliament (also know as Parliamentary Practice or simply Erskine May)
- The Constitutional History of England Since the Accession of George the Third 1760-1860
- Democracy in Europe, a History
- “Parliament” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (in part)
Works about May
- “May, Rt. Hon. Sir Thomas Erskine,” in Foster, J. Men-at-the-Bar, London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- “May, Thomas Erskine,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.