Author:Thomas James Cobden-Sanderson
|←Author Index: Co||Thomas James Cobden-Sanderson
|English printer and book designer.|
- "Bookbinding" in Arts and Crafts Essays (1893)
- The Illimitable Domain and Other Sermons for the Christian Year (1900)
- The Ideal Book or Book Beautiful: A Tract on Calligraphy Printing and Illustration and on The Book Beautiful as a Whole (1900)
- Ecce Mundus: Industrial Ideals and the Book Beautiful (1902)
- "The City Planned" (1910)
- The Journals of Thomas James Cobden-Sanderson, 1879-1922 (1926)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1922, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.