Author:Thomas O'Conor Sloane
(Redirected from Author:T. O'Conor Sloane)
|←Author Index: Sl||Thomas O'Conor Sloane
American physicist and engineer, a science and science fiction writer and editor.
This author wrote articles for the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia, and the list on this page is complete.
Contributions to the Catholic Encyclopedia
- Adulteration of Food
- Jean-Antoine Chaptal
- César-Mansuète Despretz
- Jean-Baptiste Dumas
- Fausto de Elhuyar y de Suvisa
- Johann Nepomuk von Fuchs
- Jan Baptista van Helmont
- Pierre-Joseph Pelletier
- Théophile-Jules Pelouze
- Charles Sainte-Claire Deville
- Henri-Etienne Sainte-Claire Deville
- Baron Louis-Jacques Thénard
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
Editorship Roles regarding Amazing Stories
- Amazing Stories/Volume 01/Number 01 (credited as Managing Editor)
- Amazing Stories/Volume 01/Number 02 (credited as Associate Editor)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.