|←Author Index: Ta||Tatian
(2nd century–2nd century)
|Assyrian Christian writer and theologian of the second century.|
- Fragments of Lost Works (translated by Author:Benjamin Plummer Pratten, in the Ante-Nicene Christian Library)
Works about Tatian
- Introductory Note to Taitian the Assyrian by Arthur Cleveland Coxe from Ante-Nicene Fathers
- “Tatianus” in A Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature, 1911
- “Tatian,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- "Tatian" from Handbook of Patrology (1920) by Author:Joseph Tixeront
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.