|←Author Index: Be||Theodor Benfey
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- Lexicon of Greek Roots, 1839-1842.
- The Cuneiform Inscriptions, 1847.
- The Hymns of Sama-Veda, 1848.
- The History of Oriental Philosophy in Germany, 1868.
- A Practical Grammar of the Sanskrit Language for the Use of Early Students, 1868.
- A Sanskrit-English Dictionary: With References to the Best Edition of Sanskrit Author and Etymologies and Comparisions of Cognate Words Chiefly in Greek, Latin, Gothic and Anglo-Saxon, 1866
- Pantscha Tantra
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|