Author:Theodore Dwight Weld
|←Author Index: We||Theodore Dwight Weld
|American abolitionist, writer, educator, editor, speaker, organizer.|
- The Bible Against Slavery. An inquiry into the patriarchal and Mosaic systems on the subject of human rights (1837)
- The power of Congress over the District of Columbia (1838)
- American slavery as it is; testimony of a thousand witnesses (1839)
- Slavery and the internal slave trade in the United States (1841)
- In Memory: Angelina Grimké Weld (1880)
- "Shakespeare in the Class-Room" from Shakespeariana (October 1886) (External scan)
- “Weld, Theodore Dwight,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1891.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.