Author:Theodore Freylinghuysen Collier
|←Author Index: Co||Theodore Freylinghuysen Collier
|Professor of history, Brown University
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles written by this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. F. C."
- “Constantinople, Councils of” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Julius” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (section on Julius III.)
- “Rhode Island,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
- "COLLIER, Theodore Freylingshuysen" (1915). Who's Who in New England,: pp. 261-262.
- Martha Mitchell (1993). "Collier, Theodore", Encyclopedia Brunoniana. Brown University Library.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1963, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 30 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.