|←Author Index: Ma||Theodore Martin
Scottish poet, biographer, and translator.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "T. M."
- Bon Gaultier Ballads written along with W. E. Aytoun (1855)
- Memoir of W. E. Aytoun (1867)
- Life of the Prince Consort - 5 vols. (1874-80)
- Life of Lord Lyndhurst (1883)
- Helena Faucit (1900)
- Monographs (1906)
- Queen Victoria as I knew her (1908)
- Correggio (1854) by Adam Gottlob Oehlenschläger
- Aladdin, or the Wonderful Lamp (1857) by Adam Gottlob Oehlenschläger
- Poems and Ballads (1858) by Johann Wolfgang Goethe
- King Rene's Daughter by Henrik Hertz
- Odes of Horace (1860)
- Works of Catullus (1861)
- Vila Nuova (1863) by Dante Alighieri
- Faust - 2 vols. (1863-66) by Johann Wolfgang Goethe
- Poems and Ballads (1878) by Heinrich Heine
- Works of Horace - 2 vols. (1882)
- The Song of the bell And other translations from Schiller, Goethe, Uhland, and others (1889)
- Madonna Pia, a Tragedy, and three Other Dramas (1894) by Giacomo Leopardi
- Albert Francis Charles Augustus Emmanuel
- Aytoun, William Edmondstoune
- Cibber, Susannah Maria
- Clive, Catherine
- Copley, John Singleton (1737-1815)
- Copley, John Singleton (1772-1863)
- Croker, John Wilson
- Burton, Frederic William (DNB01)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.