|←Author Index: Am||Thomas Amory
|A writer of Irish descent|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- Memoirs containing the Lives of several Ladies of Great Britain (1755)
- The Life of John Buncle, Esq. (1756)
Works about Amory
- “Amory, Thomas (1691?-1788),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Amory, Thomas,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Amory, Thomas” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.