|←Author Index: Ar||Thomas Arnold
|British educator and historian. Headmaster of Rugby School. Professor of Modern History at Oxford|
- “Arnold, Thomas” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Arnold, Thomas,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- "Dr. Arnold" essay in Eminent Victorians by Lytton Strachey
- “Arnold, Thomas,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.
- “Arnold, Thomas (1795-1842),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|