Author:Thomas Bailey Saunders
|←Author Index: Sa||Thomas Bailey Saunders
Translator of Schopenhauer and Harnack. Seems to have also used ‘T. Bailey Saunders’ as a pen name.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "T. B. S." in vol. 31 through 38.
- Kidley, William
- Knowles, James (1759-1840)
- Knowles, James Sheridan
- Lancaster, Henry Hill
- Lee, Henry (1765-1836)
- Leigh, Richard
- Leycester, John
- Lovett, Richard
- Macpherson, James (1736-1796)
- Maxwell, William Hamilton
- Medwin, Thomas
- Millingen, John Gideon
- Millingen, Julius Michael
- Milnes, Richard Monckton
Translations of Arthur Schopenhauer
- Counsels and Maxims
- The Wisdom of Life
- The Art of Being Right (1896)
- The Art of Controversy (1896)
- Studies in Pessimism
Works about Saunders
- Obituary: Thomas Bailey Saunders in The Times
- “Saunders, Thomas Bailey,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1928, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.