Author:Thomas Bailey Saunders
|←Author Index: Sa||Thomas Bailey Saunders
Translator of Schopenhauer and Harnack. Seems to have also used ‘T. Bailey Saunders’ as a pen name.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "T. B. S." in vol. 31 through 38.
- Kidley, William
- Knowles, James (1759-1840)
- Knowles, James Sheridan
- Lancaster, Henry Hill
- Lee, Henry (1765-1836)
- Leigh, Richard
- Leycester, John
- Lovett, Richard
- Macpherson, James (1736-1796)
- Maxwell, William Hamilton
- Medwin, Thomas
- Millingen, John Gideon
- Millingen, Julius Michael
- Milnes, Richard Monckton
Translations of Arthur Schopenhauer
- Counsels and Maxims
- The Wisdom of Life
- The Art of Being Right (1896)
- The Art of Controversy (1896)
- Studies in Pessimism
Works about Saunders
- Obituary: Thomas Bailey Saunders in The Times
- “Saunders, Thomas Bailey,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.