Author:Thomas Banks Strong
|←Author Index: St||Thomas Banks Strong
G.B.E.; English theologian; Bishop of Ripon and Oxford; Dean of Christ Church, Oxford and served as Vice-Chancellor of Oxford University during the First World War.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "T. B. S." in Supplements.
- Christian Ethics (1896) [Bampton Lectures]
- God and the Individual (1903) (External scan)
- A manual of theology [numerous editions]
- The place of scripture in the church in ancient and modern times (1917) (External scan)
- The Gospel and the Creed (1922) (External scan)
- Religion, philosophy (1923)
Works about Strong
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1944, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.