Author:Thomas Brown (1778-1820)
|←Author Index: Br||Thomas Brown
- Inquiry into the Relation of Cause and Effect (1805; 3rd ed., 1818) 
- Lectures on the Philosophy of the Human Mind (1822)
- "Villers's Philosophy of Kant" in Edinburgh Review (1803)
Works about Brown
- “Brown, Thomas (Scottish philosopher)” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- Welsh, David. Account of the Life and Writings of Thomas Brown (1825)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.