|←Author Index: Co||Thomas Cogan
- The Well of Wisedome, containing Chiefe and Chosen Sayinges … gathered out of the Five Bootes of the Olde Testament …, 1577.
- The Haven of Health, made for the comfort of Students …, 1584 (several later editions).
- A Preservative from the Pestilence, with a short censure of the late sickness at Oxford,
- Epistolarum familiarium M. T. Ciceronis epitome … (with an Epistle to all Schoolmasters, the book being intended as an introduction to Latin).
Works about Cogan
- “Cogan, Thomas (1545?-1607),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.