|←Author Index: Co||Thomas Cogan
- The Well of Wisedome, containing Chiefe and Chosen Sayinges … gathered out of the Five Bootes of the Olde Testament …, 1577.
- The Haven of Health, made for the comfort of Students …, 1584 (several later editions).
- A Preservative from the Pestilence, with a short censure of the late sickness at Oxford,
- Epistolarum familiarium M. T. Ciceronis epitome … (with an Epistle to all Schoolmasters, the book being intended as an introduction to Latin).
Works about Cogan
- “Cogan, Thomas (1545?-1607),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.