Author:Thomas Frederick Cheeseman
|←Author Index: Ch||Thomas Frederick Cheeseman
Thomas Frederick Cheeseman was an English-born botanist who moved to New Zealand in 1854. In 1874 he became the curator of the Auckland Museum.
Standard botanical author abbreviation: Cheeseman
- 1903: The flora of Rarotonga, the chief island of the Cook group
- 1906: Manual of the New Zealand Flora
- 1914: Illustrations of the New Zealand flora
Between 1871 and 1919 Cheeseman (co-)published 81 articles in the Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand.
- A list of articles published by Cheeseman can be found here; all articles are online available
- Short biographies of Thomas Cheeseman and Thomas Kirk (with picture)
- Goulding, Jeanne - 'Cheeseman, Thomas Frederick' in Te Ara Encyclopedia of New Zealand
- T. F. Cheeseman in Harvard Index of Botanical Authors
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1923, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.