Author:Thomas Graves Law
|←Author Index: La||Thomas Graves Law
Signet Library, Edinburgh.
Scottish priest of the Oratory; Librarian of the |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "T. G. L."
- A Calendar of the English martyrs of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries (1876) 
- (ed.) The Catechism of John Hamilton (1884) 
- A historical sketch of the conflicts between Jesuits and seculars in the reign of Queen Elizabeth (1889) 
- (ed.) Catholic tractates of the sixteenth century, 1573-1600 (1901) 
- The New Testament in Scots in 3 vols.
Contributions to the Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900
- Hamilton, John (1511?-1571)
- Laing, David (1793-1878)
- Law, Edmund
- Mush, John
- Ogilvy, John
- Parsons, Robert (1546-1610)
- Sanders, Nicholas
- Sempill, William
- Stewart, William (fl.1575-1603)
- Tyrie, James
- Tyrrell, Anthony
- Vaux, Laurence
- Winter, Thomas (1572-1606)
- Wright, John (1568?-1605)
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|