|←Author Index: Ho||Thomas Hodgkin
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "T. H-n."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. H."
- Italy and her Invaders (1870), in 4 vols.; (to 1899) in 8 vols
- Dynasty of Theodosius (1889) 
- Theodoric the Goth (1891)
- Charles the Great (1897)
- George Fox (1898) 
- Walls, Gates and Aqueducts of Rome (1899)
- Wardens of the Northern Marches (1908)
- History of England, From the Earliest Times to the Norman Conquest (1914) 
- “Attila” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Jordanes” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (in part)
- “Odoacer” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Theodoric” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Vandals” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Works about Hodgkin
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.