|←Author Index: Ke||Thomas Keightley
|Trinity College, who wrote works on mythology and folklore, and at the request of Dr Thomas Arnold of Rugby, a series of text-books on English, Greek, and other histories.Irish historian; educated at|
- The Fairy Mythology, Illustrative of the Romance and Superstition of Various Countries
- Melusina (1850)
- History of Rome, Greece, and England
Works about Keightley
- “Keightley, Thomas,” in A Compendium of Irish Biography by Alfred Webb, Dublin: M. H. Gill & Son (1878).
- “Keightley, Thomas” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Keightley, Thomas (1789-1872),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|