Author:Thomas Livingstone Mitchell
|←Author Index: Mi||Thomas Livingstone Mitchell
|Surveyor-general of New South Wales, explorer of Australia|
- Three Expeditions Into the Interior of Eastern Australia (1838).
- Journal of an Expedition into the Interior of Tropical Australia (1848).
- The Australian Geography (1850).
- (tr.) The Lusiad, by Luís de Camões (1854).
- Alleged author of To Bourke's Statue this Appropriate Effusion of Unprofitable Brass is Unceremoniously Dedicated, by Ichneumon, Anxious to Instruct his Grandmothers in the Inductive Science of Sucking Eggs (1855)
- 'Battlefields of the Peninsula
Works about Mitchell
- “Mitchell, Sir Thomas Livingstone,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|