Author:Thomas Nelson Annandale
|←Author Index: An||Thomas Nelson Annandale
|Scottish zoologist, entomologist and anthropologist.|
- Re: Folk-Lore in the Old Testament, Folk-Lore, volume 31 (1920), pp. 142–143
- (with Robinson H. C.) Fasciculi Malayenses: Anthropological and Zoological Results of an Expedition to Perak and the Siamese Malay States (1903). (scan).
- The Faroes and Iceland: studies in island life. (1905). (scan)
- (with Gravely F. H.) “The limestone caves of Burma and the Malay Peninsula, Part II: The fauna of the caves”. Journal and Proceedings of the Asiatic Society of Bengal (1914). (ns) 9 (10) for 1913: pp. 402-423.
- (with Prashad B. & Amin-ud-Din) “The Aquatic and Amphibious Molluscs of Manipur.” Records of the Indian Museum (1921). 22 (4): pp. 528–632 (scan)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1924, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.