|←Author Index: Sy||Thomas Sydenham
- Methodus curandi febres (The Method of Curing Fevers)
- On Epidemics, addressed to Robert Brady, 1680
- On the Lues venerea, (On Venereal Diseases) to Henry Paman, 1680
- Dissertatio epistolaris (Dissertation on the Letters) to William Cole, 1682.
- The Tractatus de podagra et hydrope (The Management of Arthritis and Dropsy), 1683
- Schedula monitoria de novae febris ingressu (The Schedule of Symptoms of the Newly Arriven Fever), 1686.
- Processus integri (The Process of Healing), 1692,
- A fragment on pulmonary consumption
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.