|←Author Index: Tw||Travers Twiss
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. T."
- Belligerent Right on the High Seas, Since the Declaration of Paris (1856) (1884) 
- Consilium Ægyptiacum: Leibnitz's Memoir upon Egypt (1883)
- An International Protectorate of the Congo River (1883)
- The Law of Nations Considered as Independent Political Communities (1861)
- The Letters Apostolic of Pope Pius IX. (1851)
- Monumenta Juridica (1871)
- On Certain Tests of a Thriving Population (1845)  
- On International Conventions for the Neutralisation of Territory (1887)
- On the Relations of the Duchies of Schleswig and Holstein (1848) 
- The Oregon Territory, Its History and Discovery (1846)  
- Two Introductory Lectures on the Science of International Law (1856) 
- View of the Progress of Political Economy in Europe (1847)  
- “Consulate of the Sea” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Convocation” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (in part)
- “Sea Laws” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
Works about Twiss
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.