Author:Vladimir Galaktionovich Korolenko
|←Author Index: Ko||Vladimir Galaktionovich Korolenko
|A Ukrainian-Russian short story writer, journalist, human rights activist, and humanitarian.|
- Siberian Tales (Очерки сибирскаго туриста, 1882)
- Makar's Dream (Сон Макара, 1883)
- In Bad Company (В дурном обществе, 1885)
- "The Old Bell-Ringer" (Старый звонарь, 1885), in The Russian Review, Volume 1, No. 5, June 1916.
- Without a Language (Без языка, 1885)
- The Murmuring Forest (Лес шумит, 1886)
- Behind the Icon (За иконой, 1887)
- The Shades, A Phantasy (Тени, 1890)
- The Day of Atonement (Судный день, 1891)
- The River Sparkles (Река играет, 1891)
- The Blind Musician (Слепой музыкант, 1898)
- An Eyewink (Мгновение, 1900)
- The History of My Contemporary (История моего современника, 1921)
Works about Korolenko
- Vladimir Korolenko by Marian Fell, in "Makar's Dream and Other Stories", New York, Duffield & Co., 1916.
- “Korolenko, Vladimir,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1921, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.