Author:William Cave Thomas
(Redirected from Author:W. Cave Thomas)
|←Author Index: Th||William Cave Thomas
Painter and writer.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. C. T."
- Symmetrical Education
- Mural or Monumental Decoration
- Revised Theory of Light
- “Cornelius, Peter von” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Encaustic Painting” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Allibone, Samuel Austin (1871). "Thomas, W. Cave", A critical dictionary of English literature and British and American authors, p.2389.
- According to www.ancestry.co.uk William Cave Thomas died in Jan. 1906 in Wandsworth.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.