Author:Walter Baker Clode
|←Author Index: Cl||Sir Walter Baker Clode
|Barrister-at-Law, Kt, KC. President, Railway Rates Tribunal; Chairman, Rates Advisory Committee, Ministry of Transport
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. C-e."
- The Law and Practice of Petition of Right Under the Petitions of Right Act, 1860 (1887)
- The Law Relating to Tenement Houses and Flats for Residential Or Business Purposes (1889)
- Craven, William (1548?-1618)
- Fitzwilliam, William (1460?-1534)
- Fleetwood, William (1535?-1594)
- Childers, Hugh Culling Eardley (DNB01)
- Denman, George (DNB01)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1937, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.