Author:Walter Frank Raphael Weldon
|←Author Index: We||Walter Frank Raphael Weldon
DSc. FRS; English evolutionary biologist and a founder of biometry; joint founding editor of Biometrika. Linacre Professor, Oxford University; generally called Raphael Weldon
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. F. R. W."
- “Huxley, Thomas Henry,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
Works about Weldon
- “Obituary: Professor W. F. R. Weldon” in The Times (1906)
- “A correspondent writes: Professor Weldon” in The Times (1906)
- “Death: Walter Frank Raphael Weldon” in The Times (1906)
- “Weldon, Walter Frank Raphael,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
- Weldon, Walter Frank Raphael (1860-1906) Zoologist at the UK National Register of Archives
- Fellow of the Royal Society: Walter Frank Raphael Weldon
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.