Author:Walter Frank Raphael Weldon
|←Author Index: We||Walter Frank Raphael Weldon
DSc. FRS; generally called Raphael Weldon, was an English evolutionary biologist and a founder of biometry. He was the joint founding editor of Biometrika. Linacre Professor, Oxford University.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. F. R. W."
- “Huxley, Thomas Henry,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
Works about Weldon
- “Obituary: Professor W. F. R. Weldon” in The Times (1906)
- “A correspondent writes: Professor Weldon” in The Times (1906)
- “Death: Walter Frank Raphael Weldon” in The Times (1906) in The Times
- Weldon, Walter Frank Raphael (1860-1906) Zoologist at the NRA
- Fellow of the Royal Society: Walter Frank Raphael Weldon
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|