Author:Walter Perceval Yetts
|←Author Index: Ye||Walter Perceval Yetts
|British naval/army surgeon and sinologist|
- “The Chinese Isles of the Blest” in Folk-Lore, volume 30 (1919) pp. 35–62
- Catalogue of the Chinese & Corean bronzes, sculpture, jades, jewellery and miscellaneous objects: The George Eumorfopoulos Collection. London: Benn, 1929–1932
- Vol. 1 Bronzes: Ritual and other vessels, weapons, etc.
- Vol. 2 Bronzes: Bells, drums, mirrors, etc.
- (with A. C. Moule) The Rulers Of China 221 B.C. – A.D. 1949 Chronological Tables Compiled By A. C. Moule. With a Section on the Earlier Dynasties by W. Perceval Yetts. London: Routledge & Kegan Paul 1957 ("Yetts provides information of the rulers of China from 2100-249BC.")
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1957, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.