|←Author Index: St||Whitley Stokes
|A Celtic scholar who published philological works and translations.|
- Three Irish Glossaries (1862)
- Three Middle-Irish Homilies (1877)
- Old Irish Glosses at Merzburg and Carlsruhe (1887)
- Irische Texte published at Leipzig (1880-1900), co-editor with Ernst Windisch
- The Anglo-Indian Codes (1887).
- Urkeltischer Sprachschatz (1894) with Adalbert Bezzenberger
- Thesaurus Palaeohibernicus: a collection of Old-Irish glosses, Scholia prose and verse (1903), with John Strachan
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.