Author:William Albert Nitze
|←Author Index: Ni||William Albert Nitze
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
Numerous articles to Revue d'Histoire littéraire, Romania, Speculum, PMLA, Modern Philology, Modern Language Notes, The Pacific Spectator, Romance Philology, the Zeitschrift für französische Sprache und Literatur, Romanic Review, the Dial and The North American Review.
- The Grail Romance Perlesvaus 1902
- Glastonbury and the Holy Grail 1903
- Corneille's Selected Works (in collaboration) 1907
- A Handbook of French Phonetics (in collaboration) 1918
- A History of French Literature (with E. P. Dargan) 1922
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1957, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.