|←Author Index: Al||William Allingham
|An Irish man of letters and poet.|
- Poems (1850)
- Day and Night Songs (1855)
- (ed.) Nightingale Valley (1860)
- Lawrence Bloomfield in Ireland: a Modern Poem, in twelve chapters (1864)
- (ed.) The Ballad Book (1864)
- (ed.) Fifty Modern Poems (1865)
- Songs, Poems and Ballads (1877)
- Evil May Day (1883)
- Blackberries (1884)
- Irish Songs and Poems (1887)
- Varieties in Prose (1893)
- The Fairies
- Grapes, Wine, and Vinegar
- A Holiday
- King Henry’s Hunt
- The Leprechaun; or Fairy Shoemaker
- No Funeral Gloom
Works about Allingham
- “Allingham, William” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Allingham, William,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- “Allingham, William” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- "Allingham, William," Men of the Time, eleventh edition, 1884.
- Letters to Allingham (1854–1870), by Dante Gabriel Rossetti, edited by Dr. Birkbeck Hill (1897)
- William Allingham A Diary, edited by Mrs Helen Allingham and D. Radford (1907)
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|