Author:William Cox Bennett
|←Author Index: Be||William Cox Bennett
- "A Christmas Song" in Our American Holidays - Christmas
- Poems, 1850
- Verdicts, 1852
- War Songs, 1855
- Queen Eleanor's Vengeance, and other Poems, 1857
- Songs, by a Song-Writer, 1859
- Baby May, and other Poems on Infants, 1861
- The Worn Wedding Ring, 1861
- Our Glory Roll, National Poems, 1866
- Proposals for Contributions to a Ballad History of England, 1867
- Songs for Sailors, 1872 (set to music in 1878 by John Liptrot Hatton)
- Baby May: Home Poems and Ballads, 1875
- Songs of a Song Writer, 1876
- Prometheus the Fire-Giver, 1877
- Songs for soldiers, 1879
- The Lark: Songs, Ballads, and Recitations for the People, 1885
Works about Bennett
- “Bennett, William Cox,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- "Bennett, William Cox," in Men of the Time, eleventh edition, 1884.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.