Author:William Ellery Channing
|←Author Index: Ch||William Ellery Channing
|American religious leader.|
- Unitarian Christianity, sermon delivered in Baltimore, Maryland, on May 5, 1819.
Works about Channing
- "To William E. Channing" (1842) by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- "Channing" by John Greenleaf Whittier
- "Channing", by George Edward Woodberry from Studies in letters and life (1890).
- "To the memory of Channing" (1848) by Anne Lynch Botta
- “Channing, William Ellery,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Channing, William Ellery” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.