Author:William Emery Barnes
|←Author Index: Ba||William Emery Barnes
English Theologian. Hulsean Professor of Divinity, University of Cambridge, 1901.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. E. B."
- Canonical And Uncanonical Gospels (1893)
- The Peshitta Text Of Chronicles (1897)
- I II Chronicles, With Introduction And Notes (1899)
- Isaiah (1901)
- The Psalms In The Peshitta Version (1904)
- The Athanasian Creed (1905)
- I And II Kings (1908)
- Lex In Corde (1910)
- The Pentateuch In The Peshitta Version (1913)
- Companion To Biblical Studies (ed) (1916)
- Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi (1917)
- Early Christians At Prayer (1925)
- The Psalms (1931)
- The Forgivenesses Of Jesus Christ (1936)
- “Ecclesiasticus” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911