Author:William Emery Barnes
|←Author Index: Ba||William Emery Barnes
|English Theologian. Hulsean Professor of Divinity, University of Cambridge, 1901.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. E. B."
- Canonical And Uncanonical Gospels (1893)
- The Peshitta Text Of Chronicles (1897)
- I II Chronicles, With Introduction And Notes (1899)
- Isaiah (1901)
- The Psalms In The Peshitta Version (1904)
- The Athanasian Creed (1905)
- I And II Kings (1908)
- Lex In Corde (1910)
- The Pentateuch In The Peshitta Version (1913)
- Companion To Biblical Studies (ed) (1916)
- Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi (1917)
- Early Christians At Prayer (1925)
- The Psalms (1931)
- The Forgivenesses Of Jesus Christ (1936)
- “Ecclesiasticus” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1939, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.