(Redirected from Author:William Hazlett)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Hazlitt.
|←Author Index: Ha||William Hazlitt
Samuel Johnson and George Orwell. Grandfather of William Carew Hazlitt.
English writer remembered for his humanistic essays and literary criticism, esteemed as one of the greatest, in the company of |
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
- Liber Amoris, or, the New Pygmalion 
- The Spirit of the Age, or, Contemporary Portraits
- Table Talk
- Lectures on the English Poets Delivered at the Surrey Institution 
- The Fight
- My First Acquaintance with Poets
- Of Persons One Would Wish to Have Seen
- On the Pleasure of Hating
Works about Hazlitt
- “Hazlitt, William,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Hazlitt, William,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.