Author:William Henry Lang
|←Author Index: La||William Henry Lang
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. H. L."
- In the public domain
- Strasburger, Eduard, Schenck, Heinrich, Jost, Ludwig, Lang, William Henry and Karsten, George (1912), A textbook of botany.
- Lang, William Henry (1913), "William Griffith 1810—1845" in Oliver, Francis Wall (ed.), Makers of British botany: 178–191.
- “Bryophyta” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Pteridophyta” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Probably not in the public domain
- Lang, William Henry (1923), Notes on fossil plants from the old red sandstone of Scotland.
- Kidston, Robert and Lang, William Henry (1926), Paleobotany.
- Lang, William Henry (1932), Contributions to the study of the Old Red Sandstone flora of Scotland.
- Lang, William Henry (1937), On the plant-remains from the Downtonian of England and Wales.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1960, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.