Author:William Henry Temple Gairdner
|←Author Index: Ga||William Henry Temple Gairdner
|British Christian missionary.|
- Mohammed without Camouflage: Ecce Homo......Arabicus
- The Verse of Stoning in the Bible and the Qur'an (1910)
- God as Triune, Creator Incarnate, Atoner: A Reply to Muhammadan Objections and an Essay in Philosophic Apology (1916)
- The Rebuke of Islam (5th edition, 1920)
- The Muslim Idea of God (1925)
- The Eucharist as Historical Evidence
- The Niche for Lights (Mishkât Al-Anwar, 1924, public domain in Canada)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1928, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.