Author:William James Linton
|←Author Index: Li||William James Linton
|engraver and painter, author of poetic, political, and pteridological works|
- The Ferns of the English Lake Country
- The Masters of Wood-Engraving
- James Watson, a Memoir (1879)
- Memories, an autobiography (1895)
- Gilchrist, A. Life of William Blake
- The Plaint of Freedom.
Works about Linton
- “Linton, William James,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- “Linton, William James” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.