Author:William Price James
|←Author Index: Ja||William Price James
|University College, Oxford. Barrister-at-Law, Inner Temple, 1881. High Bailiff of County Courts, Cardiff.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. P. J."
- Romantic Professions
- “Barrie, James Matthew” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Henley, William Ernest” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Kipling, Rudyard” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Watson, William (poet)” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
Works about James
- “James, William Price,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.
- “James, William Price,” in Foster, J. Men-at-the-Bar, London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923. They may be copyrighted outside the U.S. (see Help:Public domain). However, works published before 1923 may be in the public domain in countries where they would ordinarily be copyrighted (due to the term of 70 years [or less] after the author's death having not yet expired) but whose legislature has waived copyright by accepting the rule of the shorter term.|