|←Author Index: Pr||William Prout
|An English chemist, physician, and natural theologian.|
- On the Relation between the Specific Gravities of Bodies in their Gaseous State and the Weights of their Atoms (1815)
- Correction of a Mistake in the Essay on the Relation between the Specific Gravities of Bodies in their Gaseous State and the Weights of their Atoms (1816)
- An Inquiry into the Nature and Treatment of Diabetes, Calculus, and Other Affections of the Urinary Organs (1825)
- Chemistry, Meteorology, and the Function of Digestion Considered with reference to Natural Theology (1834, Bridgewater treatise)
- On the Nature and Treatment of Stomach and Urinary Diseases (1849)
Works about Prout
- “Prout, William,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.