|←Author Index: Ri||William Ridgeway
Disney Professor of Archaeology, and Brereton Reader in Classics, in the University of Cambridge. Fellow of Gonville and Caius College. Fellow of the British Academy. President of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 1908.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. Ri"
- The Origin of Tragedy: with special reference to the Greek tragedians (1910)
- “Achaeans” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Celt” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (Introduction)
- “Hallstatt” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Thrace” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (Ancient Peoples)
- “Villanova” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Greek Trade Routes to Britain”, in Folk-Lore, Volume 1, (1890), pp. 82–107.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1926, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.