|←Author Index: Wa||William Warburton
|English critic and churchman, Bishop of Gloucester from 1759.|
- Alliance between Church and State, 1736
- Remarks on Several Occasional Reflections, 1744-1745
- View of Lord Bolingbroke's Philosophy, 1754
- The Doctrine of Grace, 1762
- Divine Legation of Moses demonstrated on the Principles of a Religious Deist
- The Legal Judicature in Chancery stated, 1727
- Prefaces to Fiction, 1952
- Testimonies Respecting the Character of Dr. Swift
Works about Warburton
- “Warburton, William” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Warburton, William,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Warburton, William,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.