|←Author Index: Wa||William Warburton
|English critic and churchman, Bishop of Gloucester from 1759.|
- Alliance between Church and State, 1736
- Remarks on Several Occasional Reflections, 1744-1745
- View of Lord Bolingbroke's Philosophy, 1754
- The Doctrine of Grace, 1762
- Divine Legation of Moses demonstrated on the Principles of a Religious Deist
- The Legal Judicature in Chancery stated, 1727
- Prefaces to Fiction, 1952
- Testimonies Respecting the Character of Dr. Swift
Works about Warburton
- “Warburton, William” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Warburton, William,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Warburton, William,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.