Author:William Wetmore Story
|←Author Index: St||William Wetmore Story
|An American sculptor, art critic, poet, translator and editor.|
- Treatise on the Law of Contracts not under Seal, 2 vols. (1844)
- Treatise on the Law of Sales of Personal Property  (1847)
- Life and Letters of Joseph Story, vol. 1, vol. 2 (1851)
- The American Question  (1862)
- Roba di Roma  (1863)
- Proportions of the Human Figure (1864)
- The Tragedy of Nero (1875)
- The Castle of St. Angelo (1877)
- He and She (1883)
- Fiammetta  (1885)
- In a Studio - Part I., Part II., Part III., Part IV., Part V., Part VI., Part VII., Part VIII. and Part IX.
- Michel Angelo (1888)
- Recent Conversations in a Studio - Part I., Part II. (1889)
- Conversations in a Studio (1890)
- Excursions in Art and Letters (1891)
- "The Fir-Tree and the Palm" by Heinrich Heine. An argosy of fables, 1921.
Works about Story
- “Story, William Wetmore” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|